Ribeyes With Port Wine Reduction & Gorgonzola
This is a quick, easy, and delicious meal perfect for the Holiday Season. The sauce is only one ingredient!
- Praevaleo port wine from Coyote Moon Vineyards
- Ribeye steaks
- Gorgonzola cheese
- Reduce 1 cup of Praevaleo on medium heat in a small stainless steel sauce pan.
- Allow it to reduce to about a third of its original volume. It should look like a syrup and coat the back of a serving spoon.
- Season the ribeye steaks with salt and pepper and grill to desired temperature.
- Spoon the reduction over the steaks and top with crumbled Gorgonzola cheese.
- Praevaleo can also be enjoyed with sharp cheddar cheese, sliced apples, and crackers.