Radish (?) Dressing
Chef Chris Manning shows us a recipe he got from his sister Colleen in California.
It's an unusual use of radishes, but it's great as a dipping sauce for chilled shrimp and for ham-and-cheese sandwiches he grilled on sun-dried tomato bread. He also used it as a dressing for tomato-cucumber salad.
- - 10 to 12 radishes, quartered
- - 2 green onions, coarsely diced
- - 4 cloves garlic
- - 1 cup olive oil
- - 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- - 1 tablespoon honey
- Pulse radishes, onions and garlic in food processor until minced. Add olive oil, vinegar and honey and pulse until smooth.
- Let rest overnight to bring out the flavors.
- Pairs well with Coyote Moon Vineyard's Frontenac Gris.