Mocha Java Steak Rub and Maple Balsamic Dressing
Chef Chris Manning brings us some delicious components for your next steak and salad! For each recipe, all you have to do is mix all the ingredients together. It's that simple!
- - 4 tablespoons ground coffee
- - 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- - 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- - 1 tablespoon ground chipotle
- - 1 tablespoon paprika
- - 1 tablespoon chili powder
- - 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- - 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- - 1 tablespoon whole leaf oregano
- - 1 tablespoon salt
- - 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- - 1 cup olive oil
- - 1/2 cup maple syrup
- - 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- You may also use the dressing as a marinade for chicken or pork.
- Pair either recipe with Marquette wine from Coyote Moon Vineyards.