Chicken Noodle Cordon Bleu Casserole
It's a simple, easy-to-make and flavorful dish for Mothers' Day.
Chef Chris Manning says it's so easy you can get the kids to help.
- - 1 pound egg noodles, cooked
- - 1 pound cooked & diced skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- - 1/2 pound diced ham
- - 6 ounces diced Swiss cheese
- - 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- - 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- - 2 12-ounce jars chicken gravy
- - 1 cup heavy cream
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl and pour into 9" x 13" x 3" baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Remove cover and bake for another 5 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Pairs with Naked Chardonnay from Coyote Moon Vineyards.