It's a lighter alternative to chicken Parmesan.
- - 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded flat
- - 1/2 cup flour
- - 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- - 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- - Salt & pepper to taste
- - 1 medium tomato, sliced
- - 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- - Mixture of basil and spinach, roughly chopped
- - Balsamic glaze
- Mix flour, bread crumbs, Parmesan, salt and pepper together and press into chicken to coat completely.
- Sauté chicken in olive oil until crispy on both sides and cooked through. Place in baking dish and top with mozzarella and tomato slices. Bake at 375 degrees until cheese melts.
- Top with greens and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Pair with Marquette from Coyote Moon Vineyards.