Apricot Cream Sauce
This sauce pairs great with chicken, pork, or shrimp!
- - 2 tablespoons butter
- - 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- - Whites of 2 green onions, minced
- - 2 cloves garlic, minced
- - 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- - 1 1/2 ounce apricot brandy
- - 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- - 2 tablespoons peach yogurt
- - 1/2 cup heavy cream
- - Salt & pepper to taste
- Melt butter in 14-inch sauté pan, then add apricots, green onion, garlic, and ginger and cook until onion begins to wilt.
- Add brandy and light to burn off alcohol. Add preserves, yogurt, cream, and seasonings and cook until sauce begins to thicken enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Serve over sautéed chicken, pork, or shrimp.
- Pair with Brianna wine from Coyote Moon Vineyards.