Horseradish Cream Sauce
This horseradish cream sauce goes well with beef, chicken, turkey, or pork. A great recipe for upcoming holiday meals.
- - 1 tablespoon olive oil
- - 2 tablespoons butter
- - Whites of three green onions, chopped
- - 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- - 1/4 cup chicken broth
- - 1/4 cup brown gravy
- - 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- - 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- - 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Sauté onions in butter and olive oil on medium heat until wilted and brown on one side. Add garlic and sauté for 30 second.
- Deglaze pan with chicken broth and allow to reduce to about one-third. Stir in gravy, mustard and horseradish. Turn heat to low and add cream. Simmer until it thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Pair with Coyote Moon Vineyard's Marquette.